The Philippine Association of Legitimate Service Contractors Inc. (PALSCON) tackled the theme: “The Future of Our Work: Integrating Technology. Transforming People. Evolving Laws” early this week at Crowne Plaza Manila in Quezon City—and the JustPayroll Team was glad to be part of it.
The 8th National Forum of PALSCON was well attended by over 400 management officers from various companies from all over the country. As expected from previous events, the anticipation of receiving insightful and ground-shaking speeches from the prestigious line up of speakers was thoroughly met.
The speakers were:
- President and CEO, bneXt – Teh Opinion
- Director SAP Academy – Lyn Antonette Reyes
- PMAP President 2018 – Michelle Cordero-Garcia
- General Manager, Sitel – Haidee Enriquez
- President, Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines Foundation, Inc. (SEIPE) – Dan Lachica
- Former Senior Director for Johnson & Johnson – Homer Nuqui
- Human Resource Manager, NutriAsia – Thelma Meneses
- Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Machine Ventures and My Kuya – Shahab Shabibi
- OIC Undersecretary DOLE – Asec. Atty. Benjo Santos Benavidez
- Former Labor Undersecretary – Atty. Josephus Jimenez
- Vice President, Philippine HR Expert Global Solutions (now Alorica) – Atty. Jamea Garcia
- Certified and Licensed EQ trainer, Associate Trainee of HumanNext Communication Ideas – Ma. Milagros “Ging” Igual
JustPayroll PH® is thankful to have been a part of this exciting and fruitful event, and we look forward to supporting future initiatives of PALSCON.
The JustPayroll PH ® was on-hand at the event to meet the PALSCON members and to show off our latest innovations around employee time and attendance tracking, payroll processing, and billing for agencies. The JustPayroll platform offers a unique solution for manpower agencies to track all their workers across multiple clients and to deliver accurate billing in just minutes.